Two mailing lists are currently active for all projects under the ClusterLabs banner. You must subscribe in order to send posts to the lists.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for all types of questions and discussion related to using and administering ClusterLabs software. [ Sign up | Subscriber login | Archives ]
- email@example.com is for questions and discussion related to developing ClusterLabs software and components that work with ClusterLabs software (such as OCF resource agents). [ Sign up | Subscriber login | Archives ]
The Lists' Digest page on this wiki aggregates certain interesting threads from the lists.
Additionally, some older mailing lists are no longer used:
- firstname.lastname@example.org was specifically for Pacemaker, before the unified ClusterLabs lists were born. It is available an archive.
- email@example.com was targeted to Heartbeat users and is no longer available in any form
- firstname.lastname@example.org was targeted to Corosync and OpenAIS users long ago, and is no longer available in any form
- email@example.com was targeted to GFS and DLM users long ago, and is available as an archive.