ClusterLabs is an informal community hub for open-source, high-availability clustering software. Multiple independent software projects are distributed under the ClusterLabs umbrella. This wiki has how-to's, tips, and other supplemental information for these projects beyond their distributed documentation.
- Libqb provides a foundational framework for logging, IPC, and other common code
- Pacemaker is a high-availability cluster resource manager
- See the ClusterLabs main website for information about Corosync, sbd, resource-agents, fence-agents, and other projects
- great way to start contributing: look at Project Ideas page
- Lists' Digest (references to insightful or otherwise interesting posts at our mailing lists)